- This article is about the company. For individual details, see William Hanna and Joseph Barbera.
Hanna-Barbera Enterprises, Inc. is an animation studio that impacted and dominated television since it was founded in 1944, by William Hanna, Joseph Barbera and George Sidney. Also under the names of Hanna-Barbera Productions Inc., and Hanna-Barbera Cartoons, Inc., it's main function was to produce films and commercials. It went on to provide a powerful and lasting impact on television animation. Furthermore, a great many of the characters originally created by Hanna and Barbera for the small screen have crossed the boundaries into film, books, toys, and all manner of other media, becoming virtually ubiquitous as cultural icons. The name Hanna-Barbera still exists under the umbrella of Warner Bros. Animation for all historic proprietary material and to market "classic" associated material.
This is only for Yogi Bear works; it is not for Hanna-Barbera works that do not involve Yogi Bear or related characters.
- The Huckleberry Hound Show
- The Yogi Bear Show
- Hey There, It's Yogi Bear!
- Yogi's Gang
- Yogi's Space Race
- Yogi's First Christmas
- Yogi Bear's All Star Comedy Christmas Caper
- Yogi's Treasure Hunt
- Yogi's Great Escape
- Yogi Bear and the Magical Flight of the Spruce Goose
- Yogi and the Invasion of the Space Bears
- The New Yogi Bear Show
- Yo, Yogi!
- Yogi the Easter Bear